Monday, March 2, 2009

Abigail is 16 months old!

Here we are in March already! We are waiting for warmer weather and Spring time. I know Abigail will be so excited for warmer weather because she loves being outside. It has just been so cold. We almost forgot that today was the 2nd of March. This weekend we were in Virginia with Nick's parents. A big storm came up the East Coast this weekend and dumped at least 12 inches of snow on us. Since they only got 1-2 inches at our house in PA, we took Abigail out in the snow before we headed north. We put Abigail's sunglasses on because it was so bright outside!She was very excited but did not know what to do at first. I have also added a video at the end for you to enjoy.

What is all that white stuff?

Abigail was not sure about walking through the snow.

Hello!

I like this snow stuff. (What a smile!)

So small...

Abigail's little footprints:)

1 comment:

dseymore53 said...

Yeah you finally got the snow storm you were wanting!!! I wish we had that kind of snow here. Sad!