We hope everyone had a great weekend celebrating our nation's birthday! Abigail and I went to West Chester to be with my parents for the holiday. Abigail had enough red, white, and blue clothes for me to dress her in holiday outfits all week long. I guess having been in the Army has something to do with all the patriotic clothes we have:)
Abigail enjoys playing on the piano already!
On Saturday night we went to a very cool 4th of July party!! There was lots of food and things for kids to enjoy.
They had a "Bounce Around" that was a perfect size for Abigail.
She had lots of fun jumping and rolling around.
Abigail loved sticking her foot out of the entrance.
We were able to do some swimming!
They also had a Magic Show! I some how ended up getting picked out of the crowd to do one of the tricks.
1 comment:
How cute is that picture of her at the piano! I am glad you had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment