I have included a video from today. I may post a few more of our favorites for you to see now that we have this Blog.Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Abigail is 13 months old!
So many things have happened in the last month that we want to share with you. Abigail is walking all the time now! She can side step, turn 360 degrees, and is in the beginning stages of running. She said her first word on November 26th. It was "ball"! It is very fitting because she loves playing with them. Abigail will bring us any ball in site if we ask her to. You will see that in the video below:) She also has been saying "da da" for weeks now but does not direct it toward Nick yet. Here are a few pictures I took on her 13 month birthday last Tuesday.


Nick and I have been trying to teach her to raise her arms above her head when we say "touchdown". As a football family, we felt it was important to teach her this early:) This weekend she began to do it! I'm sure it will come and go for a few weeks.
During lunch today, Abigail did her first sign. "More!" It is still a little rough, which is only natural. We have been showing her signs since she was born. She seems to be understanding us a little. Today she also was doing peek-a-boo really well! It is fun to hear her laugh at herself.
I have included a video from today. I may post a few more of our favorites for you to see now that we have this Blog.
I have included a video from today. I may post a few more of our favorites for you to see now that we have this Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My favorite is the touchdown pose. What we teach our children.....
Post a Comment