On Thursday my best friend Brynn and her son Alex came to visit us. We taught Abigail how to say "Alex" and she says it very well. He was just starting to learn how to crawl when they visited, but now he is crawling all over the place! Abigail has been sitting in Nick and I's lap a lot lately, so she went right over and sat in Alex's lap when she saw the open opportunity. He was not sure what to think but was a good sport and went along with it:) It was so cute that we had to take a ton of pictures. Here are our favorites. Enjoy!

Abigail is trying to figure out how Alex is going to react:)

They exchange glances...

She assures him it will be ok...
We think this is fun! *Smile*

Umm...I really do like this!
1 comment:
Two absolute angels! That was a fun day and so amusing to watch the babies interact with each other. For some reason girls like to pat Alex's head. At a Mom's thing I went to another little girl kept patting his head too....he must have some soft hair...
Post a Comment