Monday, February 2, 2009

Abigail is 15 months old!

Can you believe it is February already? Abigail had her 15 month check-up this afternoon. She weights 22 lbs. and is 30 inches tall! She was a very good girl at the doctor's office today. She did have to get two shots, so there was some crying:( Abigail's vocabulary has changed so much in the last month! She can say lots of words and does about five signs. Her favorite word is still "ball." Some of the other words she can say are: bubble, balloon, bear, bed, boot, book, clock and cupcake. She can also say two names: Bella/Ella and Alex. Abigail can sign milk, more, eat, bath, and up. She now can walk very fast. She has also begun to learn to eat with a spoon and fork, but she is better with the fork.

I wanted to share some pictures of Abigail from today and also from this weekend when we were at Grandma and Grandpa Ohneck's house. She has so many facial expressions now:) Enjoy!!

Abigail in her winter dress:)

What a face!

Abigail loves to eat!
She got a sticker at the doctor's office today.

Mommy, my mouth is full!

This is how her face looks when she gets excited:)

2 comments:

Brynn & Henry said...

I know I just saw her last week, but she looks so much bigger and looks so much more mature/older. I don't know if it is the camera angle or what....

amy said...

Wow! She is such a little girl now.