I feel like I have not posted anything for a long time. Lots of fun things have happened since the last post. We had a busy end of July and beginning of August. I was in Dallas attending my Mary Kay Seminar the whole last week in July. Abigail spent the week at Honeymama and Granddaddy's house in VA. Here is a picture of her in the pool.
I got back on August 2nd and have taken a few fun pictures this week. Nick planted some grass last week and so he had Abigail help him water.
Today I took Abigail to another local festival/fair. Last year I was going to check it out but it rained. We spent about 2 1/2 hours at the fair and Abigail had so much fun! There were rides, games, music, crafts, and lots of good food. One of the games was raising money for the Beagle society. They had 6 week old puppies and Abigail loved them.
I want to hold!
Abigail just stood there and watched this boy roll the balls up the ramp.
I think she wanted to play:)
I had Abigail stop by the tractor for a picture. The ball she is holding she won at the only game we played. I did not get a picture but it was a pool full of ducks and you had to pick out three ducks to see what prize you could choose. Of course Abigail wanted the ball.
All of the great grandparents loved watching Abigail dance to the music and play with her ball!

No comments:
Post a Comment