Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"New House"

Well I found another great deal! Before I bought the Little Tikes Climber I had already told a lady I would buy this Fisher Price Barbie Playhouse for $15!! She lives close to Philly so my parents picked up the house and have had it in West Chester for a few weeks. The lady even threw in a slide for free, so my parents are keeping the slide at their house.

I finally got all the pieces to the playhouse back to our home, washed them and finished putting it together on Monday! Yesterday Abigail saw it totally put together for the first time. Abigail has seen the walls in the garage, but I did not get the roof till this past weekend when my brother brought it in his minivan. She really enjoys opening and closing the door as you can see in the photos.

1 comment:

Brynn & Henry said...

This is adorable. The house looks like it came together well and it looks like Abigail is already having fun with it!