Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Festival in West Chester, PA

On Saturday I took Abigail to the annual May Hospital Fair in West Chester. Russell joined us too. The first thing we did was visit the Children's area where they had blow up gyms, a petting zoo, pony rides, and a train ride. She was able to jump around, play in a blown up Noah's ark and drive a train car. It was a lot of fun! After that she picked a duck out of a pool and won two prizes. Next I took her to the area that had the toddler rides. Abigail and I rode on the carousel twice and the Ferris wheel. I also took her on a large, long slide. She loved all the rides and is not afraid of heights. There were two other rides that she went on all by herself. Before we left we got some cotton candy. I'm not sure if Abigail liked it or not. She could not figure out what it was all about and only took little bits of it. Here are the photos I was able to take!

Jumping around!


Abigail has been telling everyone that she drove a pink car.

I'm ready to go!

It was a long ride and worth the $3!

Behind the wheel again!

Abigail was able to turn the wheel and ring the bell as she went around.

Abigail rode in the dragon two times.

In the back ground you can see the slide that Abigail and Mommy went down. We must weigh a lot because we got airborne a few times!

Abigail loved riding the horse!

No comments: