I took this picture right before we left church to go to lunch. Her outfit was really cute!
Here she is opening a present from Daddy! He got her a flashlight/lantern.
She was enjoying opening all the gifts from family.
This is her new leapfrog toy from Honeymama and Grandaddy Carter.
I looked good in this picture but of course she had a weird face!
Guess who took this shot?
My parents visited a few days before Abigail's birthday. They gave her some socks and this cute backpack that she loves!!
This is a great picture and I messed it up by moving!!!
We had Abigail's princess birthday party on Wednesday. She helped me make this castle that I found at the craft store for $5!
The cake I made for her. It was really good!!!
Pic with her cake. She has on her "princess" button that the Carters gave her.
She blew out her candles all by herself this year. Of course it was three different blows because I forgot to leave a space for them in the center of the cake:)
I got Abigail's shirt at the Carter outlet last year. It says, "i'm only here for the cake(and presents)"
Here she is opening the gift from her best friend Bella. Sitting next to her is the boy next door, Daniel. They play outside a lot:-P
Abigail was blessed to receive many gifts in the mail. This one was from Julia and there were princess stickers everywhere!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abigail!
Post a Comment