Well it is that time of year again! The air is getting colder, the leaves are falling off the trees, the holidays are here and soon we will be putting up the Christmas lights and tree. This year we had Thanksgiving at our house. Nick's parents, my parents, and Russell all came to enjoy a good meal together. It was a feast of awesome food:)
Since Abigail's birthday, I have been taking some fun random pictures that I wanted to post on the blog for you to see.
This was taken at a local park we visited this past summer. I wanted to get a picture of her among the leaves. Abigail found a huge leaf!
Bass Pro has a really neat Christmas display each year. Abigail enjoyed watching the train!
I just had to get a picture of her next to some of the decorations.
Abigail got this dress last year and it was a little big. Now it is a little small but still looks great.
Our princess!
1 comment:
What a cutie! Happy Thanksgiving :)
Post a Comment