On Sunday the NFL's regular season started! We have been looking forward to it since January:) This year I found Abigail's new jersey at Walmart for a really good price. I'm not sure if I will get 2 seasons out of it even though it is a 2t. This past weekend we were in Virginia with the Carters. I found a new sportsbar/restaurant where we can watch our games when we are in town. The one we went to in the past was always very crowded and smokey. Since this new place is much more family friendly, we were able to have Abigail join us before her nap at 2pm. Both the Saints and the Eagles played well and won their games! This Sunday we will be in Philly at the stadium to watch our teams battle it out. This is our 6th anniversary present to each other and we have been looking forward to it for a long time. It will be very interesting but lots of fun:-P Go Eagles!!! Hehe.
Last year we took some pics for the first game, so I wanted to do the same this year to show you how much Abigail has changed. Since I did not start our Blog till November, I have included last years pics. Enjoy!
Abigail on September 7th, 2008
Abigail on September 13th, 2009
Daddy and Abigail

Mommy and Abigail

1 comment:
I love that you did compairison pictures .... she looks a little less like Nick than she used to. I'm watching the game right now - sorry the Eagles are losing, but Nick likes the Saints right?
Post a Comment