We are less than one month away from Abigail's 2nd birthday! I have started to think about her birthday and I'm going to make her a cake and decorate it with Elmo. Right now Abigail's favorite thing is Elmo. She only saw him on TV a few times and then she was all about him! So we have been getting her a few Elmo tapes and books. I figure that she will be all about Disney Princesses and girly stuff in the future.
Abigail talks so much now! I'm not even sure what I should write about. I guess I will mention a few things that come to mind. I have been trying to teach her proper manners when she wants somthing. She finally got it earlier this week. Usually when she wants something she will fuss a little than say one word. Some examples would be help, milk, bunny, water, outside, etc. Now she says, "Mommy milk please." Most of the time she says it but when she doesn't I just look at her and pause and she will then say it. It is very cute! She now says small sentences and remembers things really well. Last night we were at a neighbors house while they were putting out some Halloween decorations. They had these Frankanstein hands and some eye lights. Right before I put her to bed she started mentioning hands and eyes. I thought she was talking about her hand and then I realized what she was referring to. She said, "Go see hands!" They are so smart at this age! She points out things to me that I don't even see and if she wants to know what something is she asks, "What's that?"
On Thursday we got together with some friends for lunch. The girls enjoyed watching the ducks in the water. Yesterday we went to a 2nd birthday party for her friend Charlotte. It was a dress up party so I found some stuff around the house for her to wear. Most of the stuff she has on in the picture was given to us. I guess she was a princess fairy. It will probably be too cold for her to wear that outfit later this month so we have something else for her to wear. You will have to wait to see! She will look adorable I'm sure.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment