Welcome to the Fall Fun Fort!
The first thing Abigail did was go through the hay maze.
They had the top open in the maze so I could watch Abigail and tell her which direction to go.
They had two toy horses for her to ride.
The place was decorated nicely with pumpkins and mums.
I was not able to get a picture of Abigail coming down the slide because she needed my assistance. I don't think she had ever touched hay before!
They had a corn and soy bean area that looked just like a sand box!
I kept trying to bury her feet.
They had a pumpkin bean bag toss.
Outside they had picnic tables, hay stacks, a wood tractor and lots of farm animals.
A big pig!
I had to take three pictures to get this nice one of her on the hay.
They had a large corn maze that we walked through. It was starting to get a little long so we cheated and cut through to the end. Nick and I think she looks really grown up in this picture.
As you came out of the maze you could pick your own pumpkin so we went on the hunt!
Abigail was not as interested as I thought she would be. Finally we found a pumpkin that was just right for her. Check out the face!
There was one last thing that happened that I did not get a picture of. Before we left this morning I made sure I put her in clothes that could get dirty. We only have one pair of sneakers that she fits in, so she uses them whenever we are outside. It has not rained in awhile so I was not worried about mud or them getting too dirty. Well I was wrong! After this picture we headed back to the main building to pay for the pumpkin. I was walking ahead of her because I wanted to put the pumpkin we did not want in the barrel they had. When I turned around she was standing ankle deep in a muddy puddle!! They must water all the mums and then run the tractors around so there was tire marks in the road and puddles. I quickly scooped her up but by then it was a little late. I thought for sure her feet would be all wet but they stayed dry. I cleaned up the shoes pretty well. I guess I need to get another pair for her to have that are nicer. Smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment