Friday, November 6, 2009

Abigail is 2 years old!!!

Abigail had her 2nd birthday on Monday! We have had two birthday celebrations already and there will be another one this weekend with the Ohnecks. I made her a chocolate Elmo cake because she LOVES Elmo! She had a few of her friends from our bible study over to celebrate.

A video from Abigail's birthday!

On Friday night the Carters had a small party for Abigail. I had made some cupcakes earlier in the week for a Halloween party. They had yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I decorated them with Halloween sprinkles that were given to me by a dear friend. Abigail enjoyed the attention and had a huge smile on her face when we sang to her!

The Birthday Girl!

She had fun playing with Honeymama's hat.

Two cupcakes for two years!

She loved the attention!
Another video of us singing to Abigail.

Abigail's Aunt Kim, Uncle Ben and cousin Ben gave her a Mrs. Potato Head.

This gift was wrapped in Elmo paper:)

No comments: