Today we had our first snowfall of the season! I was very excited about taking Abigail out to play in the snow. Last year it really did not snow much and she was still a little young to go out and play in it. They don't make a lot of snow suits, boots and gloves for 1 year olds. This year is different. Abigail actually spotted the snow falling before I did. She got very excited and I told her we would go outside and play after we ran some errands. It was still snowing when we got back from our errands so I took her out to play while it was snowing. The flakes continued to get bigger and came down faster. When we went out it was probably a little over an inch deep. By dinnertime it was closer to four inches, but it was already dark out. Here are a few fun pics!

Watching the snow through the window.

Abigail is already to go!

Here we go...

I decided it would be a good idea to hangout in Abigail's house to get out of the snow for a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment