Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

Happy belated Halloween! This year Abigail had a two part Halloween. Our neighborhood always does Trick or Treating the Thursday before Halloween. Last year Abigail was just starting to walk and very unstable. Her costume was cute but a little big and was shedding glitter everywhere. This year I knew it would be lots of fun and figured she would enjoy it. Abigail had so much fun! We only went to about 12 houses because I did not want her to be out too long. The weather was great and it was pretty warm for the end of October. Grandma and Grandpa Ohneck bought Abigail her pumpkin costume. It was the best because she really likes pumpkins. I taught her how to knock, say "Trick or Treat" and take a piece of candy. I only had to show her once and she was ready to go.

Our little pumpkin!

Abigail was ready to go with her Elmo basket.

When we got back Abigail had fun checking out everything she got.

We gave out some candy after we got home. She loved doing that too!

This is a video I took before we left the house!

This video was taken when we got back!

The second part of our Halloween was in Virginia with Honeymama and Granddaddy Carter. They have Trick or Treating in the neighborhood on Halloween. We decided to have Abigail hand out the candy this time. She and Daddy did a great job and Abigail enjoyed seeing all the different costumes. She was not sure about the costumes with masks.

Abigail really liked this little boy's costume!

I really like this picture!

No comments: