On Saturday we attended the annual Blue/White game at Penn State. I had not been to this spring game since I was in college many years ago. The weather was perfect and they had a great turn out. Over 76,000 people attended the game! They had a carnival and many other events on Friday and Saturday. We left at 9am and did not get back home till 9pm! A full 12 hour day:) We shopped downtown and went to the Corner Room for lunch. The game started at 2pm. We had to park in a field that was very far away from the stadium. Abigail walked most of the way through the grass and gravel. She did very well even though she did not want to sit still for very long during the game. Afterward we went on two carnival rides then headed home. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Ohneck for everything. We had a great time!!!

Beaver Stadium - Home of the Penn State Nittany Lions!

Abigail loved doing the wave!

This was her first football game.

Picture with Mommy:)

Grandma and Grandpa bought Abigail the Nittany Lion!

This is us on a mini roller coaster.

Abigail loved the carousel horse!
1 comment:
This looked like it was a blast! What a great memory to have with Abigail. Too bad Nick wasn't there :( I love the pictures and I still think Abigail looks like Nick (although Henry says she looks more like you now :)
Post a Comment